Monday, 12 December 2011

The Body Shop Bath Bombs

I haven't been to The Body Shop in ages but as a Meteor customer they have been doing Meteor Goodie Bag offers and there is one for 15% off you need to sign up for this you have the option to print off the voucher or get a text sent to you this is very handy as all you need to do is just show the tet each time rather than print off the voucher all the time!  They have an offer on their bath bombs 3 for €10 but I also got 15% discount on these great bargin! I've always wanted to try these so here's what I picked out!

I used the top one first when i dropped this into the bath it fizzed up loads it smelt lovely can't quite put my finger on what it smells like but it just smelt really nice and fresh it wasn't overpowering.

I used the cupcake one next I managed to get 2 baths out of this one it didn't fully fizz but enough for the bath! This smelt pretty much the same as the first one.

Finally I used the Glitter one, I was expecting to come out covered in glitter but thankfully i didn't the bath did however haha this also smelt the same as the previous 2.  I would defo buy these again they have a nice selection of these and some of them did smell different I just happened to pick up similar ones! Hope you liked this review its my first post so i'm not fully sure if i'm going about this the right way!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the blog girly!
    I too just recently created my own little space on here and am just looking for new blogging friends!

    Follow eachother?
    <3
    www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks my first comment haha just followed you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I wanna eat them. Hehe. I bet they smell gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must buy more they are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so nice. I don't have a bath here so I' raging. Love bath bombs! x

    ReplyDelete