Monday, 12 December 2011

E.L.F 12 Days Of Christmas

Since the 1st of December E.L.F also known as Eyes Face Lips have been doing the 12 days of christmas with special codes to use on their website www.eyeslipsface.co.uk each of these codes can be used until 9.30am (Irish/UK time) Wednesday 14th December. Here are the codes you can only use 1 at a time.


DAY 1
 50% OFF CHRISTMAS GIFTS
UK & EU Code:  PARTRIDGE
Italian Code:  PARTRIDGEIT
Minimum Spend: €17.50/£15


DAY 2
FREE 6 IN 1
UK & EU Code:  DOVES2
Italian Code:  DOVES2IT
Minimum Spend:  €24/£20


DAY 3
FREE SHIPPING
UK Code:  3HENS
EU Code:  3HENSEU
Italian Code:  3HENSIT
Minimum Spend: €12/£10


DAY 4
FREE 48PC EYESHADOW PALETTE
UK & EU Code:  COLLYFREE48
Italian Code:  COLLYFREE48IT
Minimum Spend: €12/£10


DAY 5
FREE BEAUTY BOOK
UK & EU Code:  5GOLDRINGS
Italian Code:  5GOLDRINGSIT
Minimum Spend: €12/£10


DAY 6
£5 OFF EACH ORDER
UK & EU Code:  GEESEALAY
Italian Code: GEESEALAYIT
Minimum Spend:  €24/£20


DAY 7
FREE BEAUTY CLUTCH
UK & EU Code:  SWANSCLUTCH
Italian Code:  SWANSCLUTCHIT
Minimum Spend:  €17.50/£15


DAY 8
FREE 3 IN 1 PALETTE
UK & EU Code:  8MAIDS
Italian Code: 8MAIDSIT
Minimum Spend:  €12/£10


DAY 9
25% OFF STUDIO
UK & EU Code:  LADIES25OFF
Italian Code:  LADIES25OFFIT
Minimum Spend:  €17.50/£15


DAY 10
FREE MYSTERY BOX & SHIPPING
UK Code:  10LORDSLEAP
EU Code:  10LORDSLEAPEU
Italian Code:  10LORDSLEAPIT
Minimum Spemd:  €17.50/£15



DAY 11
FREE PRO MINI EYESHADOW PALETTE
UK & EU Code:  PIPERS11
Italian Code:  PIPERSIT
Minimum Spemd:  €12/£10


DAY 12
30% OFF EVERYTHING
UK & EU Code:  12DRUM30
Italian Code:  12DRUM30IT
Minimum Spend:  €24/£20




Are you going to buy anything with any of these??!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is soo great you have written them all down hun!! Thanks, I am loving all these christmas offers!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem i'm always looking for discount codes and thought this was great e.l.f do lovely stuff for very good prices! I only got stuff recently so won't be using any of these unfortunately but they do this quite often so i will try my best to post them all here when I see them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elf!! :) I'm waiting for a nice discount on their studio line, because all of the things I want are from this line! Did you get anything? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No unfortunately i didn't I bought a pile of stuff last month they had the mystery box and free ship[ing offer last month too so i didn't need anything trying to be good although i'm having a look through their site now. There is 25% Off code up above in my post for the studio rannge! The mineral infused face primer is the best i've ever used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I know, but I'm waiting for a better deal (40% perhaps), since I got a lot of studio items on my wishlist lol! I have that face primer and I really like it too ;) x

    ReplyDelete