Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Happy Christmas!! Lots of pressies!! :D

Happy Christmas Everyone!! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while been a bit busy.  I got load of wonderful pressies from family and friends and of course my boyfriend.  Here is a few pics.  The first one being my special teddy bear 'Coconut' which my boyfriend bought for me in Build-A-Bear Workshop up in dundrum :)


Isn't he the cutest??






Lots of chocolate :)
2 Soap & Glory sets
PJS
Slippers
Few books
Perfume a girl can never have enough!!
lots lots more!!



Hope everyone had a great xmas!! :D xx

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great presents! I love being nosy and seeing what everyone got lol.
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we are all nosy we just wont admit it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fact that you got lots of new books! I see you got The Help! It's really good!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its the only thing i asked for.. i just told my parents go to tesco and the top 20 which are fairly new and only cost bout €5.95-€6.95 cant wait to read these :) love my books x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh thank you I just followed you there :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you got some lovely gifts :) xx

    ReplyDelete