Thursday, 29 December 2011

House Of Fraser Haul

So make up in Ireland is much more expensive for some reason than everywhere else I have wanted to try Mac Studio Fix Fluid for ages but its expensive its €33 and the mac website don't deliver to Ireland where it only costs £19.50 which works out at approx €23 thats €10 in the difference!!  So i was delighted to discover that House of Fraser started selling Mac on their online store and have the Studio Fix Fluid for £19.50!! The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.95 or Free if you spend over £50, I needed a few things so decided to get them here also saving money so here is what i bought.



Benefit Tan About Town £9.00
This has 3 mini Benefit products for £9.00 very good idea for those who are unsure and don't want to pay full price. The Set includes a mini Some Kinda Gorgeous in Medium, Hoola Bronzer and BADgal Lash Mascara.  I've only really used the masacara and I love it one the best i've ever use give nice long voluminous lashes its lasting me ages as well.  I haven't really tried the other 2 that much I have a thing bout bronzer I just can't seem to use it right so if anyone has any tips for me i'd be greatful :) Unfortunately this item doesn't seem to be available anymore hopefully they bring it back.





I put these next to a 20cent coin to give you an idea of the size.  Sorry for the lack of swatches in this post i can't seem to take pics properly of them they wouldn't turn out right. :(




 Mac Studio Fix Fluid NW25 £19.50
This is the best foundation ever! Gives great coverage why have I not used this before!!  I had to buy the pump seperate this cost €4.00 in Brown Thomas it not too bad considering i won't need to buy another one.  This stays on for nearly the whole day its is so so good!!






Benefit Posietint £24.50
I originally got a sample of this free with Glamour magazine a while back which made me decide to buy the full size. I love this stuff the colour is like a nice baby pink which i love it comes on a brush kinda like nail varnish you give it 3 strokes across your cheek but you gotta work with it fast as it is called a cheek stain and that is what it will do if u don't rub it in quick enough you can also use this on your lips.  The sample size lasted me ages so I'm sure this should last a very long time.





Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Original £14.50
This is the best thing ever your eyeshadow will not budge with this.  I got a small one of these with an eye palette I had never used eyeshadow primer before and I will never go back to never using one! This now comes in a tube which is much better as i have seen alot of people complaining that you couldn't get it out when you got towards the end in the old packaging even though there was still a nice bit left leaving people with no choice but to break it open so its great that Urban Decay have listened to feedback and changed it to a tube! 






I also have to praise House of Fraser on their delivery got an email the next day after ordering to say it had been despatched then at 12 that nite got another email to say it was leaving birmingham and at 12 the next day my stuff arrives!








9 comments:

  1. Did you get it delivered to Northern Ireland or the Republic? Because I tried to order the other day and they said the Republic was counted as International so the couldn't deliver beauty products :( X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya republic I ordered stuff the other day too and it worked i ordered make up it did come up somethin bout it being international but if u look next to the product it has a tick next to uk & and ireland i just continued with my order and it worked :) if it doesnt work u should contact them cos it should work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really greath stuff you've gotten!! :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog I'm now following you back. I'm a big fan of Mac Studio fix fluid too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I alsolove Posetint its so pretty
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul I love the benefit cheek tints too! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the primer potion, would love to hear reviews on some of the products xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been dying to try the primer! Your review was helpful:) May pick it up when I purchase the naked2 palette!

    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought Benefit's Tan About Town for my boyfriends sister for Christmas. Wishing I'd bought myself one now as I really want to try out Hoola xx

    ReplyDelete