Saturday, 17 December 2011

Lush Goodies!


I was in Dublin recently and was mad to go into a Lush store i've never been in one don't have any were i live there is only 5 Stores in Ireland 2 in Dublin, Cork, Belfast and Newry. Its such a lovely shop I was trying to be quick so I only bought 2 items.  However I did make a big order online a few days later which i will post about here soon received them today! Aren't the bags lovely? :)

Here is a Lil Lush Pud Bath Bomb smells so christmassy bubbles up nicely and leaves you smelling of xmas!! It only cost €2.45/£1.95 which is fairly average price for bath bombs!
You can buy this here:  https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5679/Lil-Lush-Pud-Bath-Bomb






I also bought Big Shampoo in my opinion best shampoo i have ever used my hair gets quite greasy i usually wash it ever second day but with this shampoo I can leave it an extra day when I'm not in the mood to wash it.  It leaves your hair literally squeaky clean i mean you can hear the squeak!  There's sea salt in it so it feels like your are putting a scrub in your hair but you get used to it you only need to use a small bit so it should last quite a while.  This costs £10.95 think it was around €14-15 but well worth it I will be buying this again for sure! I forgot to take a photo of this so I will get one up for you later.  Also I noticed on the tub it says bring back 5 clean empty tubs and get a free face mask!  The tubs can be anything from the Lush range as far as I know.  You can buy this here:  https://www.lush.co.uk/product/50/Big-Shampoo


www.lush.com  you can buy online from their website here or find your nearest store!



5 comments:

  1. The lush pud looks adorable, I need to try this! I do love lush <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed! Please check out mine and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you just followed you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i absolutely love Big shampoo, completely forgot about it. Need to go buy some more!
    Love the blog!
    xxxxx
    http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh you gotta try Buffy body scrub!!It really scrubs and feels amazing on my usual dry skin:p
    Beijinhos**

    ReplyDelete