Tuesday, 13 December 2011

My First Glossybox November 2011

I decided last week i'd like to see what this glossybox hype is all about so I subscribed as they now deliver to Ireland.  I got the November box yesterday my first impression was how pretty the packinging was even the actual box the glossy box came in it was lovely!  It's aprox €15/£12.95 a month this includes delivery you can cancel your subscribtion anytime which is handy as i prob won't be able to afford every month but we will see!






Heres what was in it when i opened it!


I will do a review on these soon when I have tried them all out :)


You can order your box now at www.glossybox.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the review!! I really have to sign up for birch box, I think that's the US version of glossy box. It sounds awesome! Hope you're having a good Tuesday! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you just followed you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post i love it!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! Just to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Visit here to find out more :)

    Versatile Blogger Award

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing what was inside, I seriously cannot make my mind up about joining up!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could join for a month or 2 then decide you can cancel your subsription anytime!

    ReplyDelete