Monday, 30 January 2012

Book Review: Something From Tiffany's by Melissa Hill

So i'm going to do a different kind of post I love my books so I've decided to review one attempt to anyways!  I have read a few of Melissa Hill books before and I love them everytime you think you know how it gonna end and she always does a complete unexpected twist and she is well known for this.  She is an Irish author she has wrote 10 books in the last 9 years and she has another book due out this summer.  I bought 'Something From Tiffany's' just before Christmas in Tesco for €5.95 Tesco are great for books!  I loved this book it starts based at Christmas time over In New York at the start of this book Ethan is the main character in this book he buys an engagement ring for his girlfriend in Tiffany's but this goes missing in an accident and he ends up with a charm bracelet instead of the really expensive ring he bought!  Gary is the man who bought the charm bracelet for his girlfriend but she ends up with the ring, he never had any intention of proposing to her in the first place but goes along with it bad man!  Gary lives in Ireland and Ethan lives in UK so it's going to be a bit of a challenge to get his ring back.  They had both been in New York for Christmas but their bags somehow get mixed up.  This book ends totally not how you think it does as your reading it you think you know what might happen but its such a twist! I'm not going to give away anymore I hate reading reviews that contain pretty much everything that happens so I am going to keep it short and sweet. :)  This was a great book I love love love Melissa Hill's books and I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of them! I really recommend this book great read!!


Doesn't every girl dream of getting... something from Tiffany's?


On 5th Avenue in New York City, two very different men are shopping for gifts for the women they love.

Gary is buying his girlfriend Rachel a charm bracelet. Partly to thank her for paying for their holiday-of-a-lifetime to New York. But mainly because he's left his shopping far too late.

Whereas Ethan's looking for something a little more special - an engagement ring for the first woman to have made him happy since he lost the love of his life.

But when the two men's shopping bags get confused, and Rachel somehow ends up with Ethan's ring, the couples' lives become intertwined.

As Ethan tries to reunite the ring with the woman it was actually intended for, he discovers this isn't that easy. Does fate have other ideas for the couples? Or is there simply a bit of Tiffany's magic in the air...

Melissa Hill Books Facebook Page
Melissa Hill Official Page

Anyone one else read this book or any other Melissa Hill books?

22 comments:

  1. Great review, i'm going to buy this :).

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks its such a great book to cosy up to! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I foresee more drama from her books. This sounds like an interesting read.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really good love all her books i;ve read so far!

      Delete
  4. I bought this book over the weekend :) books in Tesco are always cheaper.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good. I'm gonna buy it! I have not read a good book in a while :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a great book thankyou for the review xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is all her books are really good!

      Delete
  7. Nice Blog , Plz Visit Me:- http://hindi4tech.blogspot.com ??? Follow If U Lke My BLog????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely review. Sounds like a great read. Comedy of errors. I'll look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo im your 100th follower;D your blog is amazing btw<3

    http://fabulousevangalene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks so thrilled thanks for beong my 100th follower!! :D

      Delete
  10. I just read this after Christmas too, loved it!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought this book thanks to your blog! On chapter 3 seems good so far :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh did u i hope u enjoy it now! It really is all her books i've read are so good!

      Delete
  12. I really enjoy reading this kind of posts :)! .. Take Care xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG i'm actually hooked now, i need to buy this book haha I'm obsessed with everything Tiffany & Co :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete