Wednesday, 4 January 2012

First order from Feel Unique

I'm sure most of you have hear about Feel Unique from their beauty boxes i cannot subscribe to these as they do not send them to Ireland yet, however you can order stuff from their site so I placed my first order with them just after christmas and it came today. :) Also standard delivery is free! I bought Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Volume Shampoo I can't wait to try this out.  Essensity is an organic brand from Schwarzkopf they have a whole range of Colours, Bleach, Shampoos, Conditioners, Treatments etc.. This will be my first time using one of their products.  Anyone ever used anything from the brand before?
http://www.feelunique.com/p/Schwarzkopf-Professional-ESSENSITY-Volume-Shampoo-250ml
http://www.schwarzkopf-professional.com/products/care/essensity/


I also bought Australian Body Care Spot Stick I used to suffer terrible from spots but I was able to solve this, however I do get a nasty one every now and again and  its usually a nice big one in an awkward place at the moment i have one between my eyebrow and my nose so I am using this now hopefully it will take it away for me I have never used this before until today I think I may have already seen an improvement once I have got a chance to  use these products enough I shall review them.
http://www.feelunique.com/p/Australian-Bodycare-Spot-Stick-10ml
http://www.australianbodycare.com/

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing how the shampoo goes, it looks like a good one. I've only ever used the got2b Guardian Angel Spray from Schwarzkopf so don't really know much about Essensity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    and become member .
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya, I was just wondering what products you used to overcome bad spots? My skin is literally going mental, so many breakouts, and they stuff I'm using doesn't seem to be working whatsoever! SO ANNOYING
    Love the post
    http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I went to the doctor numerous of times over it got creams, tablets etc.. it helped but it didnt clear it i had it all over the top of my back as well so he did say the pill mite help and it was my last resort but it completely cleared up only get the odd spot now, now im not telling you to go on the pill or anything but if it is really bad you should see your doctor and he/she might be able to help you :) The australian body care stuff I bought though did get rid of a nasty spot I had in bout 2 days! :)

      Delete