Monday, 9 January 2012

FOTD: 7 Day Trial of the new Lancome Teint Idole Foundation

Hello! Lancome are giving a free 7-day trial of their new foundation Teint Idole 24hour I have never used Lancome foundation before so I'm not really familiar with it the girl on the counter said it come in 14hour but the new one 24 hour.  I spotted this on their Facebook site Lancome Facebook as far as I know its just in Ireland and the UK however I could be wrong!  So I went into Boots yesterday and they had signs up about it so I asked but the girl there said the ancome lady wasn't working and she wasn't too sure about this offer so I headed in to Brown Thomas and I was able to get the sample the girl simply just asked me what type of coverage I like, what kind of skin I have and whether I like my foundation dark if I wear tan which I do always wear tan so she gave me No 03 in the Teint Idole Foundation in a little container and explained to me about the foundation it is not out yet it should be out in Feb, she wasn't sure on the price but the other one is €40.50 so it could be around that price but she said the bottle should last up to 10 months.  So I tried out this foundation today I'm gonna use it for the week see how I get on.  It smells beautiful nicest smelling foundation ever smells like their hydra zen moisturiser really nice.  Its so soft and easy to work with it just glides on.  So far day 1 with this foundation I do love it. :)  



e.l.f Mineral Infused Primer
Lancome Teint Idole - No 03
Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder -Translucent
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Pink Love
Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer - Sunblushed
Clinique Colour Surge Eye shadow Trio - Come Heather used the Pale Peach in this all over
Urban Decay Sustainable Eye shadow Box - Used Midnight Cowboy Rides Again on eyelid and YDK in the crease and blended it in
Inglot Liquid Eyeliner - No 26
e.l.f Eye Brightening Eyeliner - Black
Benefit BADgal Lash - Black
e.l.f Mineral Lip Gloss - Sorority Girl
e.l.f Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray





Anyone else tried the Lancome 7 day Trial or is anyone going to go out and try it?  If anyone would like me to do a review on any of these items do not hesitate to ask I woud be more than happy to. :)

Steph xx

7 comments:

  1. Looking lovely there. The foundation obvious offers good coverage. Love beauty companies' giveaways. Gives us a change to try stuff before taking the plunge.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its great when they do its horrible when u pay alot of money for something and its just not right for u! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a sample too. Actually, they matched me with 3 different shades in 3 different shops. :S I haven't tried it yet but I love Lancôme miracle so I have high hopes for this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya i'm gonna try another shop I think to see if they give me the same or different im curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look <3 xxx

    That eye shadow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eye make up... get the trial size foundation, but still not sure about it...really nice blog.... I am your newest follower! Also live in Dublin!
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete