Wednesday, 4 January 2012

FOTD: New make up

Hello this is my first FOTD and i'm still not feeling better yet its taking its time, so basically im as pale been in no humour for putting on tan and my make up i normally use is darker than what i am so doesn't look right when I have no tan so I decided to try out my Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Foundation and Hoola Bronzer.  I have never been able to use bronzer properly so I never use it but tried it out today and it didnt turn out too bad.  Excuse the bags under the eyes its from my flu sleeping pattern all over the place!



No 7. Colour Calming Primer
Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous in Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder in Pink Love
e.l.f  Eye shadows from Smoky Eye Edition Beauty Book
Inglot Liquid Eye liner No. 26
e.l.f Brightening Eye liner in Black
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
e.l.f  Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Malt Shake
e.l.f  Studio Make Up Mist & Set


5 comments:

  1. Looks really natural and lovely! You don't look at all ill!!
    Would you recommend the No.7 primers at all?
    xxx
    http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i feel it :( There ok i only got it cos I had a €7.50 off voucher im just trying to use up bits of what I have left I usually use e.l.f mineral primer that would be my favourite one. Ive only ever used that no.7 one i think there are 2 others but i've never used them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your blog looks really lovely hun :) just followed. Loved this FOTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon- I think you look lovely, fresh-faced and glowing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone I am finally better thank god got a bad dose :(

    ReplyDelete