Sunday, 8 January 2012

Get To Know Me Tag

Found this over at http://bebrokebestylishbeslightlyboho.blogspot.com have a visit :)


Vital Statistics:
Me: Stephanie
Nicknames: Steph, Stefi
Birthday: 20/03/90
Place of Birth: Limerick, Ireland
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Unemployed :(

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Blonde Highlights
Hair Length: Medium, just past my shoulders.
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: I like my eyes
Height: 5ft 2ins aprox just below that I think im teeny
Braces?: I had them before
Glasses?: Yes, for watching tv and driving can't see things far away
Piercing: Just 2 in each ear
Tattoos: None.
Righty or Lefty: Righty


Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Honestly can't remember!
First Award: Think it was write a book or something in primary school
First Sport You Joined: Played camogie for a year in primary school only cos i was the only one that didnt play im not a sporty person at all!
First Real Vacation: 3 months old went to Scotland
First Concert: Haven't been to a proper big concert :(
First Love: Ian my boyfriend :)

Favourites:
Movie: Honey and Love Actually
TV Show: So many am Sex and The City, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Jersey Shore, The Only Way Is Essex, Gossip Girl, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons
Colours: Pink
Song: No idea but my fave at the moment is Jay-z & Kanye West - Why I love You and Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind
Candy: Percy Pigs and chocolate.
Restaurant: Oh so many love my local chinese great offers
Store: Pennys!!
School: None haha
Book: Oh ive so many love Melissa Hill's books love chic lits.
Magazine: Stellar, Star
Shoes: My uggs and beige pennys boots

Currently:
Feeling: Hungry
Single or Taken: Taken :)
Eating: Nothing gonna make some pasta I think
Typing: This
Online: I'm on facebook and blogger
Listening To: Gossip Girl i'm watching it
Thinking About: food
Wanting: food haha
Watching: Gossip Girl
Wearing: Grey sequined long jumper from pennys, black shorts from tally weijl, black leggings and brown heel ankle boots i bought today in pennys just trying them out changing back into my uggs in a bit.

Future:
Want Children?: Yes in the future
Want to be Married: Yes in the future as well
Where do you want to live?:
 In a nice house I would hope1

Have you ever:
Had Alcohol: Yes
Broken a bone: Broke a bit of  bone in my finger that I got caught in a steel door a few years ago
Got an X-ray: Yes of my finger
Broken Someone's Heart: I hope I haven't.
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: I'm sure I did when I was a child haha


I took out a few bits :)

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am your newest follower :)


    check out my blog at… itsaglamlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you i'm following you now :)

      Delete