Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Make Up Favourites

So these are just a few things i have been using recently that I really love

Primer:  Benefit The POREfessional this is really really good!! and Urban Decay Eye Potion Primer on my eyelids never have to reapply eyeshadow throughout the day!
Foundation:  MAC Studio Fix NW25 I use this quite often prob my all time favourite, Lancome Teint Idole 24 Hour No 03 this is Lancomes new foundation I got a sample of it is quite good!
Concealer:  Benefit Erase Paste i don't normally use concealer but recently the bags under my eyes are very bad and this does the trick!
Blusher:  Benefit Sugarbomb why have I not found this before!
Powder:  Collection 2000 Loose Powder I prefer loose powders quite like this one
Eyeshadow:  From the Urban Decay Sustainable Palette I have been using Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and YDK.  Also got a No. 7 palette in a No. 7 hatbox I got in the 75% off sale recently I have been using the white pink and brown from it.
Eyeliner:  Inglot Gel Eyeliner No. 77 does not budge!
Mascara:  Collection 2000 Longer Lash Mascara does exactly that it gives you longer lashes literally! This was quite cheap too!
Lipgloss:  e.l.f Liquid Lipstick in Baby Pink Love this smells minty too and its very cheap!

Anyone used any of these?


(",)



6 comments:

  1. I've used MAC Studio Fix. Liked it a lot except it's a bit on the oily side.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is defitnely my skinis more on the dry side so its ok for my skin :)

      Delete
  2. i Love the mascara you're loving :) it's amazing however i find sometimes it needs to thicken my lashes a bit more :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya i does really just lengthen your lashes it would be amazing if it did both!!

      Delete
  3. Me too always one to go back to!!

    ReplyDelete