Friday, 23 March 2012

January/February Empties

Ive seen these alot lately and I love reading them so decided to some myself these are a few thing I have used up over January and February.

Matrix Biolage Full-Lift Volumising Shampoo
I love trying new shampoos I tend to go for volumising shampoos and this was the first time I tried this one,  its ok I did find my hair was quite greasy by the next day but if you like organic shampoos or paraben free shampoos if your into things like that then I would say give this a try I would like to try this Shampoo agian but for oily hair maybe.

Avon Naturals Shower Gel Sugarplum and Vanilla
This stuff smells UNREAL so so so nice it smells christmassy I did get this just befor christmas time.  Love it   I would defo buy this again these are quite cheap usually always on some sort of offer.


Lush So White Bath Ballistic
I bought this online before christmas this was limited edition just before christmas.  This smells really nice if you dont like strong smelling things this one isn't too bad its quite a light smell.  It smells of apples really nice.

Bomb Cosmetics Snow Man Bath Bomb got in pack of 3 for €10 in The Body Shop
This had a very light fragrance if you don't like strong smells such as the Lush bath bombs then this would be perfect i can;t really describe the smell but it is a clean smell if that makes sense also if anyone here is with the mobile phone company Meteor in Ireland you can get 20% off in The Body Shop all the time they have a print off voucher and smart phone scan thing on Meteor Goodies

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner €3.00 bought part of 2 for €6.00 offer I don't know the price on its own
This was good nothing special the simple range is for all skin types but more so sensitive types I would probably buy this again as it does the job and is not expensive.  This is fragrance free as well so suitable for those who don'y like strong smelling products.
Buy from BootsSuperdrug etc..

Wella SP Repair Conditioner got this for free when I finished  a hairdressing course last year but it is €15.94 from Feel Unique Link Here
I did like this but I don't think its worth the price there are definitely cheaper good conditioners around that are like this I have used better conditioners that are in this price range so I would probably not purchase this.


Avon Senses Winter Delight Shower Gel I think I paid €1.50 for this they are always usually on some sort of offer
This smell like Christmas simple as it is so  nice I love the Avon Senses Shower Gels they are really good price and smell so so nice I've yet to find one that doesn't and I've tried nearly all of them! :)

Marks and Spencers Bath Bombs €4.00 for 3 I think
This one is orange smells like orange duh haha but it is really nice this came in a pack of 3 with a Lemon one and a Lime one.  This wrapped in pretty packaging with Oranges all over it I would buy this again but unfortunately I don't have a M&S near me so next time I'm near one I will defo be looking at more of their bath products.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner For Damaged Hair €1.50 aprox for sachet 20mls
Why have I not used this sooner this stuff is amazing if your hair is blonde and dry damaged you need to try this!!  I bought the sachet cos I think its a good idea just incase I didn't like it but I 'd say I got maybe 5 goes out of this i think.  The smell is so so nice I will defo be purchasing this in full size it just makes your hair so soft and just so lovely thumps up fot this one! :)

Benefit Moisture Prep Toner Sample size came in Skincare set €12
This is a really nice toner its a thick consistency and I find you need to use quite a bit so I would be worried bout using it up quite fast as it is quite expensive for the full size but I did really like this really soft and gentle on your skin lovely smell prob won't repurchase but this is only due to the price.

Penneys Home Lime Zest Candle €1.00
When I picked this up it smelt so good to smell nice and citrusy but when its lit I just can't smell it :(  This is such a shame as the packaging is nice and they do smell nice and have a good few choices this is my 3rd one i have tried and I have had the same problem everytime I saw recently they now come in a large size for €4.00 like the big Yankee Candle sized ones so I might try one of these see if there is any difference.  I have since bought one in Dunnes same size for €1.50 think it was orange and sandalwood and oh these are so so good smell unreal so if your looking for a nice cheap candle Dunnes is the way to go they also burn alot slower then the Penneys ones anyone else have this problem?

Avon Foot Works Foot Cream
I love love love this foot cream it smells so nice it actually really reminds of Lush Lil Lush Pud that was out at christmas time.  Its so moisturising on your feet I usually put this on when I go to bed I don;t know the price as i got this in a christmas gift set.

Candy Floss Shower Cream and Body Lotion
These came in a gift set from Boots I got for Christmas I loved these they really do smell of Candy Floss!! Unfortunately I have not seen this available to buy in full size but I do think these come out every christmas in a set in Boots but the packaging changes I think I will be looking out for these at christmas!

Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub got in a set but i think its around €10 im not too sure
This is my favourite Scrub it smells like Maple Syrup like you could eat it so so nice its a good decent scrub especially for trying to get tough tans off I will defo be repurchasing this in the future.

John Freida Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Mask aprox €1.50 
I love this it works a treat you can see a difference in your hair doesn't look as dry and damaged after using also I think you only had to leave this in for 3-5 mins something like that which is really quick for the results you get I will defo be purchasing this in full size i think its 3 for 2 across all hair and make up mix and match in boots at the moment so I think I will have to avail of this offer!


Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque Mini this came in  a set too I bought ages ago for acne
This is especially for acne I do not really suffer from acne anymore like I used to but recently I was breaking out a bit and I found this and started using this is really good for acne but I would not go near this if u have dry or sensitive skin as it is really really drying.



Do you like seeing these posts if you do let me know as I already have quite a few emptys from this month to post! :)

10 comments:

  1. lovely products really like your blog :)x

    pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soap and glory breakfast scrub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph!
    I am dying to try the soap and glory breakfast scrub, I have heard loads of great stuff about it.
    I also really love the Simple skincare and Aussie hair bits, they always catch me with offers in Boots haha, lovely blog :) following xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its so nice it smells unreal dont eat it though no matter how tempting the smell is haha.. thanks ive been following your blog a while now :) x

      Delete
  4. that's an amazing review :)
    I love breakfast scrub!
    great post!

    http://www.bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph :) havent chatted in awhile! Iv never heard of the soap and glory breakfast scrub! Im looking for a good scrub. Im going to purchase this and give it a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i love it smells unreal i think boots have offer on a t the moment if spend over 10 euro on their bath/skincare stuff u get a free full sized shower gel I got one few weeks ago but think they still doin it :)

      Delete
  6. wow you used up so much! this really puts my monthly empties posts to shame! lol. new follower here too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products !! Thanx for sharing :)

    Dear, I am hosting Zephyr Couture international giveaway currently, where you can win a HOT RED Clutch...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter RED HOT Clutch Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete